THE BRAND :
The French Vikings is a brand of concrete design interior design. We design and marke the exceptional and custom-made furniture for companies or private customers (Galeries Lafayette, L'Oréal, John Frieda, etc.). Our creations are available ready for use and manufactured by our care or kits DIY complete to create its objects yourself and at home. Our creations are sold in signs like Galeries Lafayette, Habitat or Refiners. Our brand values handmade and Made in France.
As part of our development, we are looking for a person to join our product design team. You will intervene on creating both exceptions, white brand creations but also on creations for our range of koffrets.
Your main missions:
- You will intervene on koffrets and finished products
- Design and design of new creations
- 3D modeling
- Realization of prototypes
- Customized creations for our B2B customers
The profile sought:
- You have at least a +3 baccalaureate in product design
- Knowledge of processes such as: laser cutting, 3D printing, thermoforming
Rhinoceros and Illustrator have no secrets for you (or almost)
- You like manual work and know how to show autonomy in managing a project
- You are organized and rigorous / gray
You are motivated to discover this magnificent material that is concrete? This internship is for you!
Date of function taking:As soon as possible
Payable salary:Defined according to profile
Duration:2 to 6 months
Location :Drakkar: 17 Passage of the future, 93300 Aubervilliers
Thank you for sending us your CV + book + some lines by email to tell us why you want to join us ->email@example.com.
Thank you for setting up: Internship Designer Product