THE BRAND :
The French Vikings is a brand of concrete design interior design. We design and marke the exceptional and custom-made furniture for companies or private customers (Galeries Lafayette, L'Oréal, Spring, Hermes, John Frieda, etc.). Our creations are available ready for use and manufactured by our care or kits DIY complete to create its objects yourself and at home. Our brand values handmade and Made in France.
You will be in charge of the customer service part and order preparation for the e-commerce part of The French Vikings. At first, you will only intervene on the koffret part, our DIY kits. The position is divided into two main missions:
Job and his missions:
Order preparation / Inventory management for our ecommerce business
- You prepare and assembles the koffrets with the different elements that compose it.
- You prepare and coordinates the management of orders placed on our site so that our logistician collects them every day.
- You are the guarantee of the stock: reception and control of deliveries, storage of products, inventories ...
- You can have to manage and supervise a team of orders.
Customer Service / Community Management
- Answer by email or on social networks at each request from our customers
- Help users in the use and understanding of the site and our products
- Feed and maintain our FAQ. Maintain customer feedback databases
The profile we are looking for:
- Of Training Bac + 3 Minimum, you ideally justify one or more similar experiences;
- You are attracted to the craftsman, the decor, the design;
- You are a pro of spelling;
- You are creative / creative, organized, force of proposal, lime responsibilities;
- You like the challenge and looking for skills in a young and dynamic team;
- You know in concrete, it's still better, you know nothing about it, it's not very serious, we will teach you all about this beautiful material.
Date of function taking: At the beginning of September
Contract: Alternation orCDD 6 months, cdi possible at the end
Location :17 Passage of the future, 93300 Aubervilliers
Thank you for sending us your CV + a few lines by email to tell us why you want to join us -> email@example.com.
Thank you for setting: Customer Service Manager & Preparation Orders