The French Vikings is a brand of interior design objects in béton.We design and market exceptional and custom-made concrete for companies (Galeries Lafayette, Le Printemps, Maje, L' Oréal, John Frieda, etc.).
We have also developed an activity around the DIY and we propose
Many concrete kits for concrete at home. Our brand values the fact
Hand and the Made in France ..
THE JOB AND ITS MISSIONS:
Digital Communication and Social Networks
- Management of social networks on a daily basis (community management Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok) and customer relationship (newsletter and email processing).
- Daily monitoring of digital activities (website, newsletters, social networks).
- Implementation of promotional operations and activations via social networks.
- Participation in the production of visual and editorial content.
Events and Marketing
- Participation in the organization of the Drakkar Aprem
- Participation in the development of the concept of craft-related events
- Identification and management of partnerships and co-branding
Press and Public Relations
- Development of press relations (contact with the media, monitoring and updating of press reviews)
- Drafting of press release
- Campaigning with influencers
THE DESIRED PROFILE:
- Digital and social networks no longer have secrets for you (or almost)
- Orthograph irreproachable
- Stand-alone and force of proposal
- Good vision of communication issues and digital issues.
- Editorial/copywriting skills, analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Rigour, autonomy and broad sense of organization
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar or similar position
- You are fluent in English and you are able to exchange or write post in the language of Shakespeare
Function Date: As soon as possible
Place:17 Passage of the Avenir, 93300 Aubervilliers
Please send us your CV + a few lines by email to tell us why you want to join us - > firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for putting in object: Communication Manager